Sunday, October 12, 2014

Razorsharp Barbershop and Shave Parlor x Wa Boogie x Fall 14'

Hey Weekenders!

I hope everyone has had a Blessed and good week.  I was blessed with the opportunity to work with Razorsharp Barbershop and model for them a bit for their Fall 14' Line. I'm so excited for them to release some of these pieces cause its going to be epic. This is a different type of shop with a totally DOPE lifestyle brand and atmosphere. Be on the look out for updates on this!!


I also did some looks particularly for fall, that I'll put up since Fall season is here...and who does not love fall fashion?!

For my first look,  I am wearing:

Navy Style Navy Blue Peacoat with Gold Buttons
Ralph Lauren Aviator Navy Blue Skinny Fit Chino Pants
Ralph Lauren Dress Socks
Women's Brown Double Monk Strap Shoes

Second:

Supreme NYC Skully
RSBS (Razorsharp Barbershop Brand) Pocket Tee
Dark Denim Jeans
Nike Flyknit- Chukka Sneakers

I hope you guys enjoy!
God Bless
-Wa Boogie


































No comments:

Post a Comment