"I've commanded you to be strong and brave. Don't ever be afraid or discouraged! I am the Lord you God, and I will be there to help you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
I pray everyday.
To some that may be unusual, to some maybe its not.
To me...its part of my daily survival in this world.
If you have ever heard me say a prayer for someone or something...
One line that I always say is
"Protect (Me or this person or that person) with Your Most Precious Blood".
I always said it just to say it cause I'd always hear it, but now...
I know what it really means.
Being rejected sucks, whether it be from a college, parents, family, boyfriend/girlfriend etc.
I feel like shi* when I'm rejected. Whether you look at it as rejection or whatever...your ass was rejected.
SO I've come to the conclusion that rejection has become my bestfriend.
Ive been rejected so many times like an old car trying to pass inspection.
The thing that sucks is of course...significant others.
When you're feeling like damn "what did I do wrong" and you really really cannot find an answer...take it as
Rejection is only God's Protection.
I feel like God has put me through these situations of losing people and getting rejected by the people I think I love most cause He's protecting me.
I feel like I've lost my bestfriend...my best everything cause of rejection.
But I stop to think...I always pray for protection and to be covered with His Blood. God's just doing me a favor and protecting me through rejection. I feel like I lost the best thing in my life, but I got to keep looking forward cause there sure not looking back for me.
God has protected me through rejection. He's protected me from the dumb ass shit that you could have put me through.
-WA
No comments:
Post a Comment