Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm Scared Of You

I never been scared of one person the way I’m scared of you.

I’m not trying to ignore, so don’t think that it’s true.

I’m waiting for the right time and a sign of a cue,

When you tell me to come back to you.

So I play it off good when I’m chillin in a group.

Like nothing is a bother, knowing I cant recoup,

From a heart of anger, sorrow and pain.

But I thought you were the risk I had much to gain.

October eighteen, thought I saw the light

To June all of a sudden it ain’t so bright.

Even if I was walking alone in the darkest of nights.

One pitch of you voice could make me feel alright.

You know my deepest fears, my insecurities and all.

You were the one who picked me up every time I would fall.

Like common “For better or worse times I hope to me you call”

But now I feel like I’m left with nothing at all.

Best friends till the end, I wish that’s how we stayed.

But we took the risk of crossing that line like it’d be okay.

Trust me love, I have no regrets of what we had.

Im just disappointed in myself that’s why I always seem mad.

I should of listened to my brain instead of my heart.

But fuck it without the heart my brain cant function without a pump.

Maybe that’s why I feel so down in the dumps?

Cause my body cant live without you and your love.

I’m trying to get over…believe me I’m trying my best.

I’m trying to go back to my old life and change the gears.

Like I aint even speak to a nigga in 4 years.

But I cant go back cause I love you in my life…and knowing you aint there gets me kind of tight.

I said Id always be there for you but I feel like I gotta disappear.

Like trey said, I don’t wanna leave but I gotta go right now.

Maybe I came at a bad time…maybe eventually is better than now.

Shit don’t matter cause you still number 1, you’ll always wear the crown…And have a key to the lock of my heart…

but now I locked it up good so for next it’ll be kind of hard…if they’ll even be a next.

I wanted you to see something different…out of your ordinary.

Out of all the cats that did you dirty…I wanted to treat you extraordinary.

Cause your more than a monetary…no words could describe through a dictionary

I don’t have you how I want you…now it feels a little scary…

You took a piece me.

Intellectually, mentally and sexually.

I’m scared cause you loved me for me.

So whos gonna love me for me?

Who got me now? Now whos gonna hold me down?

Aint no ride or dies out there thatll drop everything in 1 sound.

A rare find, a rare type, a rare everything... you cant find.

Someone else found you though…my loss, there high.

I don’t want nobody else to have you.

I’m selfish …I want you more than less.

This situation is something I’m trying to understand and digest…

But if you’re happy doing you…I wish you the best…I Guess.




-WA

No comments:

Post a Comment