So I been really busy lately doing a lot of work with the MAYY FIFTH team. We finished our mini shoot and finally opened our online store at this link MAYY FIFTH ONLINE STORE
MAYY FIFTH was started by Asha Griffith, a near and dear sister to me. She is a talented and creative individual. We compliment each other and have been a team throughout our college career. Now, we are just pushing each other to progress and success. Here's a lil something about MAYY FIFTH...
The 5th of May commemorates the unlikely victory of the Mexican militia over the French army in 1862. The date celebrates heritage and pride but more importantly the value of heart. MAYY FIFTH is a fearless, persevering lifestyle.
Here are some of the pics from our mini shoot, which was a huge success...and much fun I might add...
Hope you enjoyed the flix and stay tuned! Thanks for the support. Love & God Bless
-Wa












I had a great time working with this brand!! People definitely need to check it out!!!
ReplyDeleteJean Marc of Fashion Through Your Eyes
Http://fashionthroughyoureyes.com