Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rich Wierdo: Everything is RGLR Show Recap

As you may know, my brother has been modeling for Rich Wierdo, I believe for the past year...doing photoshoots and shows etc.  I was able to be part of it this year and model with my brother, which is a first because we usually do our own things.  It's been awhile since I did anything artistic with my brother. I think the last time was when we use to dance together...and if you know my brother now...He dances for no one. 

My other brother, Zay performed as well and killed it as usual.  

Anywhoo, I met some really dope people and networked and just got to have fun on stage even though...the crowd I must say was pretty tough, but much love to those that showed love.  I had much fun.  Here are some pics to recap the night...

Shout out to Rich Wierdo and Co. Much love to them!






















Enjoy & God Bless

-Wa

No comments:

Post a Comment